Growth mindset quotes for kids can be both motivational and inspirational and can help them move forward when they feel stuck. I have some of my all time favourite growth mindset quotes for you here today. Quotes about mindset can be game-changing. And if you are looking for an inspirational quote for kids I have some here.
Inspirational quotes for middle schoolers and primary aged kids
What is growth mindset?
A growth mindset means that you believe your intelligence and talents can be developed over time. A fixed mindset means that you believe intelligence is fixed—so if you’re not good at something, you might believe you’ll never be good at it. (mindset health)
Importantly having a growth mindset encourages kids to keep trying, to work on their skills, to be positive and solution focussed and to not feel defeated or give up. A fixed mindset alternately can lead to low self-esteem and limited experiences. A growth mindset is much more useful! Growth mindset phrases can be motivational.
Growth Mindset Quotes for kids
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids in a book
My new book 365 days of kind is packed with growth mindset quotes for kids encouraging them to be kinder to themselves and to other people.
How can growth mindset quotes for kids be helpful?
Kids do not need to be overwhelmed with advice they just need a little bit of inspiration on a daily basis to keep them positive. Bite sized chunks. They listen much more when what they are told is less. And quotes can really make us think and change our moods in small but powerful ways.
They can be shared over breakfast or written on lunch box notes or read out at bedtime or left on a pillow. My quote books a offer daily growth mindset inspiration in the form of a quote or activity or affirmation. They make the most beautiful gift.
A whole lot of growth mindset quotes for kids
My new book 365 days of Happy is packed with growth mindset quotes for kids encouraging them to be happier in themselves and in their relationships .
10 of the best growth mindset quotes for kids
- It’s not that I’m so smart. It’s just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein
- “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.” – Ray Davis
- Always do what you are afraid of doing. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Success is not an accident, success is a choice. Stephen Curry
- Believe you can….and you are halfway there! Theodore Roosevelt
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.~Confucius
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible!” ~Audrey Hepburn
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever. – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all. – Dale Carnegie
- You are braver than you believe stronger than you know
Mindset Quotes for Kids – over to you
Do you have any mindset growth quotes that you would like to share – if so I’d love to hear them. And tell me, do you ever use these with your kids?
Growth Mindset Quotes for Students
Well we have looked at growth mindset quotes for kids but what about our bigger kids who still need a little motivation – we need some growth mindset quotes for students. Here are 5 I really like – let me know what you think of them.
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford
- “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”– Winston Churchill,
- “You have not failed unless you have quit trying.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
- “Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must also step up the stairs.” – Vaclac Havel
You can find many more growth mindset quotes for students by clicking through this link. You might want to share these with your child’s teacher too as all kids could do with hearing these motivating quotes.
Show your child this – how one child pushes through with a growth mindset
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids – further reading
Are you yearning for more wonderful quotes to inspire your kids? If you enjoyed this post then you might also like my other posts on similar subjects
You might also like my post on …
Pop to the emotionally healthy kids shop
Would you like to purchase a copy of one of my books and find more mindset motivation quotes?
I am lucky enough to have my own shop! Do pop over to my emotionally healthy kids store on Amazon too to find all my books on emotional health and wellbeing for children as well as my pre mentioned book on growth mindset quotes for kids.